Hypertrade grants you permission to download, reproduce and retransmit information posted on Hypertrade websites ("information"), subject to your agreement to abide by the following conditions:
- You may download, reproduce, and retransmit information solely for non-commercial purposes within your organisation.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download, reproduce, or retransmit.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license to or right in any copyright of Hypertrade or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- Hypertrade websites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Hypertrade, its affiliates, and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Hypertrade and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- ALL HYPERTRADE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- With respect to all communications you make to Hypertrade regarding the Information, including, without limitation, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Hypertrade shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Hypertrade shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and/or distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Hypertrade shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, and/or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, the development, production, and/or marketing of materials, products, and/or services that incorporate such information.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Hypertrade reserves the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the Information, and/or to the products, programmes, and/or services described in such information, at any time without notice.