At Hypertrade our purpose is to help retail players offer the best shopping experience to their customers in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We enhance and construct a pioneering retail platform that enables our customers to understand and get value out of complex data sets.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to develop automated test scripts, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and ensure that our software solutions meet our clients' needs. You will stay up-to-date with the latest trends and continuously seek opportunities to improve our QA process.
You know where your talents are and if you're convinced that an experience in the continuously evolving world of cloud and commerce will be a boost to your career... then we're the right fit for you! And if by chance, like us, you value relationships, you are open-minded and constructive and want to make an impact, Hypertrade is the team you're looking for.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using industry-standard tools and frameworks
- Design and implement test plans, test cases, and test strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve defects and quality issues
- Participate in the software development life cycle to ensure quality requirements are met
- Develop and execute regression testing of the existing system
- Document and communicate test results and defects to stakeholders
- Work with product owners, developers, and other stakeholders to identify and prioritize areas for test automation
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the quality assurance process
- Troubleshoot and debug automation scripts and test cases as needed
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members, as needed.
- Participate in code reviews and other quality assurance activities, as needed.
- At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance automation or related fields
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Cypress or Selenium
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web-based applications
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in identifying and troubleshooting software defects and issues
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Continuous learning mindset to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the QA automation field.